Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Reliability or liability

Ok, so my plans have gone awry already, it's not the first time and probably won't be the last...  That's what you get when you jump the gun and make decisions based on what someone else tells you they're going to do!

My delivery of frames never arrived so i'm unable to show you the planned finished hangers i was making, as well as not being able to put them in my Etsy shop - but they should be here this week and i'm hoping they'll be on Etsy for Friday.  Fingers crossed.

In the meantime and in line with my (current)fitness regime, i (we, gav me and lizzie) went for a long walk this morning, before breakfast too.  It was very cold, but the sun was shining which made it really pleasant so i thought i'd share some photos.

View of the Shropshire Hills from Lymore Estate - stunning 
 washing off my wellies in the stream...
 ...much to lizzie's disgust (she loves jumping in here and rolling over, but i thought it was too cold)


 Just to finish off i thought you might like to see how gorgeous my shop "Indigo Moon" looks at the moment.  I've just had a shifty around after moving all the christmas stock and decorations it looks yummy! (more photos soon)

I'm back on Thursday with some updates and news and photos of a new project i'm working on.  Tara for now.

"Simplicity is prerequisite 
for reliability"

Edsger Dijkstra

No comments: