Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Paper and stitch and watercolour and wax

Building Series

These are some of the smaller pieces of work i did for my exhibition in August (cancelled).  Watercolour on old legal mortgage papers, with stitched edging backed onto watercolour paper and vintage fabric and ephemera added.


 I love the subtle matt translucency of the paint onto the old paper, it soaks up the paint changing the colours slighhtly


 These pieces are signed, backed with mount board and wrapped in clear cellophane for protection.  



 Waxing Lyrical

Various beautiful vintage ephemera dipped in wax and stitched, painted and embellished with fabric and gold leaf









These pieces are placed on hand made paper and backed with mountboard and wrapped in clear cellophane for protection.

I'm hoping to update my etsy shop on a more regular basis (as well as my blog) and am hoping to have these in my shop very soon.


Doll House Crazy

I now have three.  This one was given to be by a very kind lady, it's modern but has so much potential.  I recently bought another older one from a flea market and am looking into making all the furniture and fittings for the three of them.




Please check out my Etsy shop in a few days when i hope to have all recent work for sale


XOXO

1 comment:

Twiglet said...

I would love to see how you do these Tina - I need to see them in real life - they look fab. Will pop over one day when you are "quiet". x Jo