Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

I had such a nice day yesterday, My girl was working so we had a nice lunch out on Saturday afternoon instead.
My Mothers Day Presents
I love these new 'Penguin Cloth Bound Classics' and my beautiful girl gave me these yesterday, with the comment "how many copies have you got of these now" - i can't help it, i actually read the classics on my Kindle, but i fell in love with these.  Thank you to my darling girl.



 I have some victorian book shelves waiting to go on the wall in my designated 'reading area' (at the top of the house overlooking the gardens, underneath the skylight) and they'll look great on there...

...So here are some more i'd like to collect
 My day off today was spent making these brooches.
 i used pieces of vintage fabric to build up layers and then stitched and stamped them and added a button - I made eight today ready to go in the shop when we re-open tomorrow.


 I also made these lovely card backs to display my wooden brooches i made a few weeks ago





xoxo

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

Lovely little brooches Tina! x Jo

Shahrul Niza said...

Nothing but LOVELINESS!!!. Such a cutie all these birdy badges. LOVE the fabric patches the most!. HUGS.

Tamara G. Suttle said...

I'm loving all these goodies! Is there some place onlilne that I can order something if I want to?