Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Behind the counter...

Last week it was necessary for me to spend the week in the shop as gav was required to do, what i refer to as, the 'man jobs', i,e, putting up lights/blinds/fixing things to walls etc and to sort out the many 'man boxes'. emptied from the many 'man cupboards/drawers' he cleared (into boxes) when we moved our living space!

The CD sortage was the worse, in fact it was the only thing he managed to get done through the week as it was so vast. A result of sorts was achieved as i now have light in my bathroom as hundreds thousands of cd's have been removed from in front of the window and binned!

Despite having a very busy (and very profitable week)  whilst behind the counter i managed to get some stitching done whilst people wandered around.


I was in need of a new handbag!


Well, actually...it's a sort of quest for me....like the holy grail


I can never seem to find the right one


so...i thought, if i made one to my own specifications, surely that would be the perfect one 


...oh yes...and a purse, that's a quest too 



I maded this one with a little removable inner pocket (easier to find things)


Notes and cards one side, receipts etc on the other and change in the little pocket maybe

I still have a way to go but it's coming along just nicely

Have a look over at the Indigo Moon Creative Workshop blog to see how things are coming along.

XOXO

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

You have been busy! Love the little stitchy bag - I can just see you stitching away behind the counter! I will pop over and catch you at it one day - promise.x Jo

Carol Rigby said...

Great idea making a bag to your own specifications and it looks fabulous. A nice way to pass the time while your working too. You never know you might get some orders from you customers.

jenclair said...

I love the bag and the purse, too!